Thanks again for your great responses to this week's Q & A. While Mike's answer won't bring your job back, Tiffany, we hope that you find it helpful. We wish you the best of luck with everything. Here is his answer to last
just got laid off. How do I move my Microsoft Outlook address
book at work to my Outlook Express address book at home?
--Submitted by: Tiffany L. Houston, TX
Open Outlook and click file > Import And Export
2. Click "Export to a file" > Next
3. Click Comma Separated Values (Windows) > Next
4. Select Contacts > Next
5. Name the file > Next
6. Map Custom Fields if desired, then click Finish
Copy the file to a floppy or to e-mail (or whatever) and when you get home, do the following:
1. Copy the file to a easy-to-get-to location (such as the desktop)
2. Open Outlook Express and click file > Import > Other address book
3. Click Text File (Comma Separated Values) > Import
4. Browse to the file or type the exact location > Next
5. Select which fields you want imported > Finish
--Submitted by member: Mike M. Please click
here to check out Mikes full response.
For his efforts, were sending his choice of any Help.com
Check out next week's question:
Lately my PC seems to take forever to boot up. Im running Windows XP with plenty of RAM. Any ideas?
--Submitted by member: Wendy T., from Randolph, NJ
We feature a new question every Monday. If you have the answer,
e-mail us at email@example.com.
If we choose your response, you'll get a free Help.com CD. Click
here for Q&A submission guidelines