Have you missed the weekly Crave podcast? We sure have. We are, therefore, very happy to tell you it's making a comeback with CNET producer Stephen Beacham! Catch the madness and mayhem below.Episode 101:
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- What happened when NYU students discovered they could e-mail 40,000 people at once.
- Trotify kit puts Monty Python horse coconuts on your bike.
- Why is Slate defending your right to name your kid Hashtag?
- Why people spend so many hours stitching footage into YouTube collages.
- Access Main Computer File: Exploring graphical user interfaces in movies.
Every time I watch "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," I insult along with the French knight, sing Sir Robin's praises, and fervently wish I had a coconut to add horse-trotting sound effects to my life.
Design studio Original Content London has figured out how to bring the sounds of Monty Python-style equine movement to bicycles. Trotify is a wood kit that mounts on the front of a bike. As you pedal, the tire triggers Trotify to clomp a coconut up and down. You'll have to provide your own minstrel and squire. … Read more