NEW ORLEANS--Moshi is taking Apple's magnetic iPad case a step further, with origami.
The hard plastic Moshi iGlaze with Versacover case totally surrounds the iPad, combining both a protective screen that helps minimizes glare (but not as much as the separate iVisor product) with a back panel that wears a microfiber flap like a blanket.
- Logitech Fabricskin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air a pricey way to add a spill-resistant keyboard
- One woman's small nightmare with a demo iPad Air sold by AT&T
- The iPad Air: One month in, a tote-worthy tablet
- Busboy's mom throws iPad in fire, customer buys him new one
- iPad Air adoption continues to maintain wide gap over iPad 4
Manipulate this flap along its folds to shape it into pyramidal formation that props up the iPad in both landscape and portrait modes. Fold it a different direction to fashion a stand for typing and viewing movies.
The magnetic cover works like Apple's to wake up the iPad or put it to sleep. There's no pricing yet, but the case will cost somewhere in the $60 range, and will arrive in retail stores -- like Apple's -- in mid-to-late June.
Catch all the latest news from CTIA 2012.