Donald and Jasmine intersperse the silliness with details on the latest iPod Classic review, as well as information on the Sony E-Series Walkman and a very special member of the S-Series family. Also on the table: a super durable portable party speaker, a chat about podcast support, and free stuff!
Listen now: Download today's podcast
Last.fm 2.0 iPhone application: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13549_7-10054897-30.html?tag=mncol
iSound TimeTravel speaker + alarm clock: http://reviews.cnet.com/portable-audio-devices/dreamgear-i-sound-time/4505-6450_7-32041026.html
Snowflake portable professional USB mic: http://reviews.cnet.com/microphones/blue-microphones-snowflake-usb/4505-6469_7-33131110.html
BlueAnt BlueSonic Bluetooth portable speakers: http://reviews.cnet.com/speakers-speaker-systems/blueant-bluesonic/4505-6467_7-31935085.html
(You may specify your first, second, and third choices in the entry e-mail.)
1) Winners will be picked randomly and announced on next week's show
2) Only ONE entry per person will be eligible for the drawing. (We will count the FIRST entry received.)
3) You must not be an employee of CBS Interactive.
4) You must live in the United States.
5) Entries must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "iPod Classic Giveaway"
5) Entries must be submitted by 11:59 P.M. PST Friday, October 10.
7) To be eligible to win, you must answer the following question correctly: In the one of Donald's iPod Classic videos, he uses a White Stripes song to demonstrate the Genius feature. What is the name of that song?