Donald and Jasmine announce the winner of the Gears of War II Special Edition Zune 120, but first you have to listen to them talk about Apple's new In-Ear Headphones, some pricey single-minded iPod accessories, Donald's one year Zuniversary, a roundup of the top budget headphones, and a cool and creative reason to have a Rhapsody subscription.
Also this week: think up a creative Twitter alias for Jasmine for CES and get a chance to win a JBL On Stage Micro.
Listen now: Download today's podcast
Hi Jasmine and Donald,
I really do love your show! By listening I've learned that there is a world of devices for listening to music other than iPods!
My family has had a subscription to Rhapsody for several years. I bought this when my kids were teenagers to discourage them from pirating music. I think it's an awesome service and I would rather give up my cable subscription than Rhapsody.
I'm ready to branch out to a portable player. While I see a list of players on the Rhapsody site, I'm having a hard time selecting one. Can you recommend a player that is reliable, easy to use, and is able to have a Rhapsody playlist downloaded to it? Cost is not the major factor here. I have the "Rhapsody Unlimited" service, so I think all I need is a player.
Thanks for your help!
------------Gears of War 2 ZUNE WINNER-------------
------------Help Jasmine pick a Twitter alias for CES-----------
1) Winners will be announced on the show broadcasting December 16, 2008.
2) You may submit as many entries as you like. Duplicate submissions will be ignored.
3) You must not be an employee of CBS Interactive.
4) You must live in the 48 contiguous United States (sorry Hawaii and Alaska) in order to win the prize.
5) Entries must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Twitter Alias"
5) Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST Monday, December 15, 2008.
7) To be eligible to win, you must submit a creative Twitter alias for Jasmine to use during CES. If she selects your submission, you'll win a JBL On Stage Micro speaker. The suggested name cannot exceed 15 characters and must not be already in use.