Blue Line beta testers wanted Blue Line Studios is seeking beta testers for a new application called iMailToGroup. The company's description of the new tool reads
"iMailToGroup is versatile no-frills tool for sending out personalized messages to a list of recipients, such as press releases or electronic newsletters. The application is not intended to be used as a spamming tool, and is also not suited to be used as such."
Users interested in joining the beta program should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=BetatestIMG.
DVD Studio Pro 1.5.1 Apple has released DVD Studio Pro 1.5.1, which includes the following enhancements:
- FIXES: Incorrect A.Pack monitor Sample rate
- 24-bit AIFF files contained digital noise
- Macrovision APS bits
- Setting SSCRST with CPSEC and PES bits when writing DLT tapes
- Region 7 setting flagging as playable
- Improved stability for DVD-ROM burning
New AirPort Firmware A new version of the AirPort firmware, 4.0.6, for snow base stations has been introduced, with the following enhancements:
- The Airport Admin Utility has improved scanning for base stations across local subnets. This improves the ability for AirPort computers to find base stations while plugged into the LAN port.
- Compatible with Internet service providers or other home router products that use private 10.0.0.x or 10.0.1.x addresses in bridge mode.
- Compatible with Rendezvous-enabled applications in Mac OS X v10.2.