iMac G5 developer note postedApple has posted the the developer note for its not-yet-shipping iMac G5. Among the topics covered:
- "Overview of the iMac G5" introduces the configurations, describes the features, and mentions a few software issues of interest to developers.
- "Architecture" describes the internal organization of the computer. It includes a functional block diagram and descriptions of the main components on the logic board.
- "Devices and Ports" describes the I/O ports and the built-in I/O devices for the computer.
- "RAM Expansion" includes development guidelines for the RAM expansion modules for the computer.
- #93968 Unplugging a FireWire drive while capturing from iMovie will create a very large file
- #93969 Improve the Editing and Trimming performance with Final Cut Pro HD
- #25820 iBook G4 has a color tint after using Screen Saver
- #108081 AirPort Express: Using Configuration Profiles