To reset your iPod touch or iPhone to English language:
- On your iPod touch or iPhone, find the image of the gears to launch Settings.
- In the next section, tap the option that contains the same gear image.
- The next screen will contain a group of options with either four or five selections. Tap the fourth option.
- Tap the first option on the next screen.
- You can now choose your language (English is first.) Be sure to select "Done" in the upper right corner once you have chosen your option. After a few seconds, your iPod touch or iPhone will return to the home screen and be in the correct language.
(Credit: All images by Apple)