Do you consider the iPhone's app-sorting option tedious? Tired of fussing with app sorting in iTunes 9 because the number of apps you have exceeds the display capacity of your iPhone? If you answer yes to either of these questions and you are using a jailbroken iPhone, keep reading.
According to a iClarified, you might want to take a look at SpringSorter, an app currently available in the Cydia store for $1.99.
SpringSorter takes a different approach to app arranging by automatically sorting your Springboard icon layout, placing the apps you use most first. It also offers lets you do the following:
- Sort app icons by the page or globally.
- Like how a page is sorted? Lock it to prevent it from being rearranged.
- Back up all the icon layouts on Springboard pages and restore them later if needed.
- Tweak settings to determine the amount of usage required before an app is moved.
- Perform the apps tasks either on-demand or manually.
Tell us what you think about this in the comments.