LAS VEGAS--Samsung's Smart Interaction allows control of certain TV functions by talking or gesturing to the TV, where a built-in microphone and camera captures your voice and movements.
The UNES7500 series of LED TVs is the company's least-expensive with the feature, which also makes cameos on the step-up UNES8000 LED and the PNE8000 plasma. If you'd like to read more about Smart Interaction, here's what we know so far.
Aside from that little extra, the UNES7500 has similar features to the UNES7100, highlighted by a 0.2-inch-thin bezel (admittedly it bulges a bit around the camera/mic at the top), "micro-dimming plus" local dimming, and a 240Hz refresh rate.
Unlike the step-up UNES8000 LED with its U-shaped stand, the ES7500 has the same kind of four-legged spider stand found on the company's 2011 LED TVs like the UND8000. It also lacks the flagship ES8000's metallic frame, touch-pad remote and micro-dimming "ultimate" scheme.
Samsung UNES7500 series features:
- Smart Interaction with voice/gesture control
- Built-in speakerphone and camera
- 0.2-inch thin bezel
- Micro-dimming plus local dimming
- Edge-lit LED backlight
- Includes two pair of 3D glasses
- 240Hz refresh rate
- Smart Hub connected TV suite
Samsung UNES7500 series models:
- Samsung UN46ES7500: 46-inch, available TK, $TBD
- Samsung UN50ES7500: 50-inch, available TK, $TBD
- Samsung UN55ES7500: 55-inch, available TK, $TBD
- Samsung UN60ES7500: 60-inch, available TK, $TBD