"Cheap unit, you get what you pay for."1.5 starson by ettiennes
Pros: Cheap, user firendly
Cons: Premature release, not fully functional
Summary: A neat unit for the price, but there are flaws:
1. Exit POI does not work, it generates an error to insert the SD card with the map. This has been reported by many users, Magellan support has no working solution.
2. Routing and rerouting is slow, sometimes rerouting is too slow to catch the next turn.
3. Incorrect routing information, wrong turns, incorrect instructions, insistence to use local roads instead of highways or toll roads.
4. Some annoying bugs, like you can unknowingly disable the screen when on battery power, the unit turns off when on battery power after a preset time, regardless of touch screen input.
5. No software updates by computer, this means you may have to purchase updated SD cards. At $99 this is about the same as the original unit.
In summary I would say this unit was rushed to market without significant QC testing.