"Waste of time trying to get a connection. Misleading AD"0.5 starson by sapbwkannan
Pros: Website has so much of info on the advantage of 4g . Need to actually work on it to validate what they are saying
Cons: They do not have any information on their website on the cost. You have to end up talking to their sales exec on the phone who gives you this boring lecture rather than giving you info on the pricing or the cost.
They ask for "YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS" to
Summary: 1. They look like a good competitor to Verizon (based on reviews).
2. They sales methodology is so horrible and bad.
3. They have no option on their website to give the cost of the MIFI Gadget , its only the price that made to LURE web visitor to call them
4. Once you call them , you are subjected to go through hell before getting any information from the person who ever comes on the line.
5. I was on the line for close to 10 mts and didnt get any quote!!!
6. He took my phone number address zip code .
7. Still i didnt get a quote
8. I got suspicious when he asked if my home was rented or own
9. Then he wanted to know of the current service provider---Which is not required ....this guys sounded like a nosy / inquisitive / curious or fishing for information on finding out which service provider i am using.
10. I didnt like this because i was already on the phone for so long and he was not interested in giving me a quote.
11. He wanted my SSN to give me a price quote and cost of the MIFI Gadget !!!
Something's not right here and certainly shouldnt ask for SSN to give a price quote or for the cost of the mifi gadget.
Hope Clear Spot has some good explanation for this and could publish on their website why they are asking for SSN to give a price quote and how the personal information is being handled.