"Worst phone I've ever had."0.5 starson by Computerchickin
Pros: - OUTSTANDING battery life
- The slide-lock is neat at first
- Call quality is not horrible
- It has a MicroSD port, for music and such
- The calculator works?
Cons: - The GUI is very slow and lags a lot
- The touch screen is ridiculously sticky and unresponsive
- Texting is impossibly hard (see above)
- The touch screen barely works
- Phone can easily unlock in your pocket
- Did I mention the touch screen sucks?
Summary: The overall concept of this phone is pretty good, but it's major downfall is the touch screen. When you buy a touchscreen phone, you expect it to actually work and be operable for at least a year or two. I was disappointed with the Crux within the week of purchase. Overall, THIS IS A HORRIBLE PHONE. DON'T BUY IT.