Samsung Intensity III (Verizon Wireless)
Results 1 of 9
"Bad Bluetooth x2"
Pros: Good battery life.
Cons: I too am having the same issues. I am on my second phone. I've now done a master re-set but have no bluetooth at this time to test. Not too confident the issue resolving itself. The tech seemed to think I'll wait for a software update. Nah.
Thanks for your submission!
Back to CNET's review of the Samsung Intensity III (Verizon Wireless)
- Release date07/2/12
- Service provider Verizon Wireless
- Cellular technology CDMA2000 1X
- Talk time Up to 300 min
- Combined with With digital camera / digital player
- Weight 4.06 oz
- Sensor resolution 2 megapixels
- Diagonal screen size 2.4 in