"All in one entertainment unit"5.0 starson by dancingmind
Pros: - Games are immersive and varied
- Awesome HD output video and sound (with any kind of option you can imagine)
- Easy upgradable Hard Drive
- Wireless out of the box
- Expansive online service for free game demos, videos, music, themes etc
Cons: You will never turn it off
Summary: - There are plenty of games you must play in your life that are only available on this system: the thrill ride and top notch production of "Uncharted 2", the expansive and creative "LittleBigPlanet" and the EPIC "Metal Gear Solid 4".
- When you need to take a break watch a movie on any format, DVD, Blue Ray, mp4s from your USB drive, or hook up to Youtube all on your HDTV. Go wash some dishes or chat with friends while your PS3 plays MP3s with higher quality than my Macbook does.
- Hook up to PSN for tons of free demos, news videos, trailers, themes and more. Then look into creative game experiences like Flower or Echodrome. Rent movies through Netflix, or use your PS3 as a phone (like skype) with video chatting through your HDTV.
- When you are tired and want to go to sleep, give back and help fight cancer by donating your powerful processor to folding proteins with Stanford University and Sony's "life with playstation" program.
- Rediscover some classic PSone games. They seem to be upscaled too! Everything just looks better going through the PS3. If you have an older model play some PS2 games, or pray with me that the rumours of future PS2 and Dreamcast (!!!) compatibility is to come.
I've had my PS3 slim for 2 months now and I am completely sold on the device. It is hardly ever off and serves all my needs, even when not staring at the screen. I love it and am continuously surprised just how CHEAP it is when you consider all the things it does! Highly recommended.
Thanks for your submission!
Write a Review
|Initial Sort Order|
|Get free shipping on orders over $35.00||Yes|| |
|4MD Medical||No|| |
|Amazon.com Marketplace||No|| |
|See all prices|