"A GREAT RUNROUND VEHICLE"4.5 starson by edpro1395
Pros: 1. Great mileage.
2. A really fun car to drive and run thru the gears.
3. Very easy entry and exit.
4. Fits in my garage behind my golf cart.
5. I'm 6'1 and have leg room.
6. I live in Las Vegas and can park it anywhere.
Cons: 1. Slow acceleration. - in a city with lots of stop lights I keep up.
2. Road noise. You do hear it.
3. The ride - bumps in the road are felt.
Summary: I do not generally buy extended warrenties, I did with the Smart Car. I do not take mt Smart on road trips, I drive my Enclave for that. It is the most fun car to drive since my 1956 Plymouth convertible, which makes it a close second to the most fun car I've owned. I notice that the only people to put down the Smart Car are the people who don't own one. I bought my Smart Car for what it is, not what it isn't. It gets me from point A to point B with a smile on my face, and a little money in my pocket.
Thanks for your submission!
Write a Review
|Initial Sort Order|
|Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price From Edmunds.com||No|| |
|See all prices|