Pros -95MPG; electric 13 miles then 50MPG hybrid
-LED headlamps auto level & headlamp cleaners
-Auto-dimming mirror HomeLink transceiver
-Premium HDD Navigation-Entune
-Dynamic Radar Cruise Control-DRCC
Cons Bought the top of line for 44K, but was not able to get the Lane Keep Assistance which the regular Prius in top package has!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Toyota! Missing the Lane Keep Assistance!
I do not like the vehicle proximity sound system, prefer no sound!
Summary Love these on my new 2012 Prius Plug-in Hybrid Advanced:I forget to mention that I am missing a solar roof too, beside the Lane Keep Assistance, ...eh!
- 95MPG and driving all electric even for just 12-15 miles, and then in hybrid mode with minimum 50MPG,
- Integrated LED fog lamps
- Aerodynamic LED headlamps with auto level control, auto-off feature and headlamp cleaners
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink® universal transceiver
- Premium HDD Navigation with Entune® + Plug-in Hybrid Applications,
- JBL® Audio
- Scientific Leather like SofTex-trimmed seats and steering wheel
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Collision Radar Detection with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) - This is the one really fantastic to keep constant the desired distance from the front vehicle when the front vehicle break or accelerate...etc, and even break the car for me and ring a bell to avoid collision - really good safety one,
- Back-Up camera displaying on 7" NAV
We bought the top of line for 44K (A little pricey for all the bells and frills ...), but was not able to get the one that I would have love most along with the existing Collision Radar Detection with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), the Lane Keep Assistance which the regular Prius in top package has!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Toyota! I am missing the Lane Keep Assistance!
I also do not really like the vehicle proximity system, I love it more on our other Prius 2005 the absolutely no sound of the perfection!
However, all-in-one is an Absolut excellent plug-in Hybrid Advanced with the most efficient and the lowest MPGe from all plug-in cars existent on the market today! (Fall 2012) - OUR RATEING: ABSOLUTELY EXCELENT - My wife and I we both true LOVE our new Prius Plug-in Hybrid Advanced!
Updated on Nov 3, 2012
Thanks for your submission!
Write a Review
|Initial Sort Order|
|Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price From Edmunds.com||No|| |
|See all prices|