Apple iMac (27-inch, 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, ATI Radeon HD 4670, fall 2009)
Results 10 of 68
"Simply Pretty and stunning."
Pros: Wonderful display and excellent speed.
Cons: I can't believe Apple couldn't give you iWork and iLife to go with it. Together, that would blow the socks off the competition and at the same time made it a computer to go to school with right out of the box.
Summary: Typical Apple- stunning. The Blue-Ray is worthless in a PC, because no one watches DVD on a desk top. If you need Blue-Ray, the Video Jack acts as a data input for external Blue-Ray players as well. That's what it's there for.
Thanks for your submission!
Back to CNET's review of the Apple iMac (27-inch, 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, ATI Radeon HD 4670, fall 2009)
Available direct from Apple. Starting price $1,699.00
Set price alert
- Release date10/20/09
- Processor Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06 GHz
- Memory 4.0 GB / 16.0 GB (max)
- Hard Drive 1.0 TB - 7200.0 rpm
- Operating System Apple MacOS X 10.6
- Optical Drive DVD±RW (±R DL)
- Graphics Processor ATI Radeon HD 4670
- Monitor Type LCD display - TFT active matrix
- Cache Type L2 cache