Pros First and foremost: Amazing image quality.
Cons Still out of the price range of many enthusiasts
Summary - Full frame! Way better image quality compared to the same pixel count in APS-C-sized sensors
- Incredible image quality
- Great ISO range with usable photos even at ISO 25600
- Excellent ergonomics. You can access all controls using only one hand
- Rated at over 1000 shots per battery charge (better than the 5D Mk III)
- Accepts interchangeable focusing screens easily (unlike 5D Mk III)
- GPS and Wifi built-in! You can geotag all photos and shoot remotely using your phone.
- Magnesium alloy body (the top plate is plastic for GPS and wifi antennae- for better reception)
- Lightest DSLR out there (the Sony RX-1 is way smaller, but a different camera altogether)
- Made in Japan
Thanks for your submission!
Write a Review
|Initial Sort Order|
|Get free shipping on orders over $25.00||Yes|| |
|Free Shipping on all Orders!||Yes|| |
|Rebate Available||Yes|| |
|See all prices|