"very good compact. very good picture file. bad control."3.5 starson by khunpapa
Pros: - bright & sharp lens, even at longest zoom.
- capable of shooting people with blur background.
- light weight.
- able to use external flash (wow!)
- raw file (wow! wow!)
- stunning Art Filter
- stunning bundle Software (Olympus Viewer) that al
Cons: - worst mode dial control ever used. VERY slippery, thus VERY prone to change shooting mode!!
- drunken engineers mixed brain-retard 4-way mode control on the back with menu designed. use it & hate it. period.
- so-so 'macro'
- so-so flash
Summary: - main reason to buy it & still use it : its lens performance, raw capability, people shooting.
- main reason to throw away: menu & control designed by drunken engineers.