"Great device! Great price!"4.5 starson by cfinch5
Pros: - Simple Set-Up
- Streams currently supported apps (Netflix, YouTube, Google Music) flawlessly, in 1080p
- Can stream Chrome Browser tab video in 720p (HBO Go, ESPN)
- Clean interface
- Discreet... hides easily on back of TV (USB can charge from tv)
Cons: - ALL CONNECTED TO TAB CASTING
- For Chrome Tab Casting... MUST have FAST computer and FAST internet (quad core min.)
- Tab Casting current max is 720p.
Summary: This is an excellent device for the money. Works as advertised for a simple home streaming solution. However, since you are 'casting' to the device, the performance is dramatically impacted by the 'sending' device. For the full benefit, you MUST have a fast computer. My personal iMac (2013) casts great. My work computer (2008) can't handle casting a tab.