GE GLDT696TSS (built-in - stainless steel)
Results 1 of 2
Pros: Quite...very nice and quite
Cons: Lower basked pulls seal out of place EVERY time it is move back in. The wheels pull the seal, silver ware hits the seal...POOR DESIGN!!
Smaller than standard dishwasher
Summary: I would not buy again.
GE should be ashamed of themselves!
I really thought I was getting a quality machine. I am remodeling kitchen on a budget and doubt that I will buy another GE product.
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Customer Appreciation Sale, Save Now Until 3/17! || Yes || |
| $674.10 || |
Back to CNET's review of the GE GLDT696TSS - built-in - stainless steel
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 23.7 in x 23.7 in x 32.4 in
- Exterior Color Stainless steel
- Energy standards CEE Tier 1
- Special Features Five-level wash 3 spray levels QuietPower motor CleanSensor NSF certified sanitize option Automatic temperature control
- Special Programs Rinse Light wash Glass SpeedWash Normal SaniWash Heavy wash