"Much awaited, but just re-bottled, not revamped!!"3.0 starson by Biswaspeaks
Pros: Touch Screen with same resolution, pocket friendly size and weight, competitively priced
Cons: Over touch-sensitive, No Landscape mode, Not Good with PDFs, Home/Menu List view looks just ugly
Summary: I think this device is just 10 steps away from being the Ultimate Reading Device. Here is a wish-list to make that happen:
1. To be the ULTIMATE READING DEVICE, it has to champion in all three form of reading: Books, Magazine/Newspapers, Internet. Should have much faster web browsing, Email reading capability including attachments.
2. E-ink Triton colour display is MUST HAVE for next versions. There are already colour e-Readers like Hanvon.
3. More refined and faster PDF experience with partial page refresh, readability of Scientific articles having multiple graphs, charts, diagrams. Notes made on books(including PDFs) should be viewable in other devices as well. PDF EXPERIENCE GOT TO BE BETTER.
4. Bunch of Default/Free Apps like Notes, Calendar, Meeting organizer, Stock Ticker etc. A few default/free games like Sudoku, Crosswords, Poker, Chess, Packman would be just nice
5. Text to speech should be better punctuated and sensitive to , : . " etc
6. Expand Kindle Store, Add more titles, add more Free titles as well, provide support for EPUB as well.
7. Motion Sensor/Accelerometer : Landscape to portrait and vice verse on rotation of device
8. Handwriting support, need Stylus attached to Kindle touch
9. Keep sturdy build, but make appearance mat-finished grey and white. Keep weight within 225 grams
10. Competitively Price it within US$ 150 (Fine with promotional offers)