"Great LED TV for the price. Few features are OK for me."5.0 starson by orosado
Pros: * True 120hz refresh rate.
* Amazingly low screen glare even though the screen is glossy.
* Excellent internal cooling.
* Integrated TV controller is easy to use and out of view
* Audio out jack
* Motion interpolation makes movies seem live.
Cons: * Only 2 HDMI inputs
* No VGA input
* Remote control does not have buttons to skip forward or backward during video media playback (nice to have).
* Motion interpolation can sometimes create some unwanted artifacts.
Summary: Do not let the input restrictions stop you from buying this great LED TV. If you already have a home audio receiver, you really don't need the extra inputs. Even though the Media Player is not perfect, it does a great job. Samsung's Auto Motion Plus has pros and cons but overall great. For my needs this LED TV is a great buy, I highly recommend it if you already have separate components on your home entertainment center such as a home audio receiver, video game consoles, media players, or computers.