Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 X2 (PCI-e 2.0, 2GB, GDDR3)
Results 1 of 3
"Very bad Warrenty services"
Pros: Great when it worked
Cons: Died after 10 months.
Poor support structure, using email only.
RMA's must be sent and received from overseas at the owners expense (not cheap)
Summary: Good card unless it fails and then there is no one to go to for help.
Thanks for your submission!
Back to CNET's review of the Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 X2 (PCI-e 2.0, 2GB, GDDR3)
- Release date11/8/08
- Graphics Processor / Vendor 2 GPUs - ATI Radeon HD 4850
- Max Resolution (external) 2560 x 1600
- Video Memory Installed 2 GB
- Slot type PCI Express 2.0 x16
- Compatibility PC
- Technology GDDR3 SDRAM 256-bit