"It's ok - if it works"2.0 starson by bugman11
Pros: 1. looks -
2. loud speaker -
3. good mic -
Cons: 1. no support - manual is crap. the online version no better.
2. no phone support possible -
3. it doesn't work:
4. construction if flimsy
1. looks - nice thin, stylish black. But smooth plastic is a fingerprint magnet.
2. loud speaker - you'll have no trouble hearing it. But quality of the sound is just so-so.
3. good mic - callers on the other end have no trouble hearing you, no need to raise voice
1. no support - check the jabra web site yourself and you'll see.
2. no phone support possible - outside japan, china, australia, singapore. NONE in USA.
3. it doesn't work: mine had failure of the on/off switch and the FM transmitter - right out of the box. upgrading the firmware did not fix it.
4. construction if flimsy - I doubt this would last more than a couple of months. If you drop it, I'm pretty sure it will break right open and shatter. The cheap plastic does not inspire confidence.
Bottom line: I don't recommend to anyone. And after this experience, would never buy Jabra again. You need a company with USA support or at least email tech support. Also look for something that doesn't look like a plastic halloween replica.