"worst thing I have ever bough"0.5 starson by ggorg
Pros: worked well as a wireless headset until it started falling apart.
Cons: See list...
Summary: 1) Bluetooth worked well for about a week, then fails constantly. This is my second pair and it had exactly the same problem.
2) The adjuster on the left arm broke (no longer has a solid click) on both headsets. Happens within a week or so (like everything else).
3) I should have trusted my experience and not bought a headset with felt. Possibly the worst kind of material to use (falls apart after only a few uses).
4) The micro USB socked failed pretty quickly. The thing is only held in place by its solder joints. So every time you use it, you weaken the joint and it inevitably snaps.
5) The touch sensor is not only spastic (works 1 in 3 times), it also introduces a tone of static in the left headphone. I can tell it's the touch sensor because if you hold a finger on it, the noise stops.
6) The biggest problem is the plastic these things are made from is like crumbly biscuit. It began cracking pretty quickly and eventually bits started falling off. When you take a look at the bits falling off, the plastic is as thin as anything.