"Jawbone Icon Thinker rocks!!!"4.0 starson by prprince830
* Call quality is clear as a bell
* On/Off switch
* Phone # announcements by voice
* Caller announcements are customizable
* Easy pairing
* Bluetooth is not so bulky but durable and is just one piece which is easier to handle.
* No volume rocker
* Software to update Jawbone won't work with Firefox but will work with IE or Google Chrome.
* May be unconfortable if you wear it for a long period of time with the circle ear gel.
Summary: I'm very happy with my purchase of my Jawbone Icon Thinker. This was recommended by my friend and he was right on the money. I've owned several bluetooths and most recently this one is working for me.
It has a lot of features that I like. AD2P technology makes calls clear as a bell. An On/Off switch comes in handy and is easy to manuever. I like the fact that phone # announcements are customizable and are announced by voice. Pairing is very easy on any Bluetooth compatible phone. Also, the Bluetooth is durable and easy to carry and stays in your ear.
What I don't like about this Bluetooth is that there is no volume rocker and the volume is adjusted via mytalk. Updating the Jawbone with mytalk will not work with Firefox but will work with IE or Google Chrome. It may be uncomfortable if you wear the circle ear gel if you wear it for a long period of time. I ended up getting the teacup ear gels and may resolve the comfort issue.
Overall, I was satisfied with the Jawbone Icon and I feel that this is Bluetooth that is simple and easy to use.