Pros • easy to use
• lightweight and comfortable
• great sound quality
• answer calls, listen to text messages and music while on the go
• 10 hours of talk time
Cons • can bounce while running (but not a huge issue for me)
Can't think of anything else!
Summary I was recently selected to test the new LG TONE wireless bluetooth stereo headset and I love it!
• Ease of use: It uses the same charger as my cell phone (HTC EVO) and that is very convenient. One charger for two devices. It has an easy on/off switch, buttons for answering calls, volume buttons and play/pause buttons.
• Comfort: I have had other bluetooth devices but have always given up on them because they're uncomfortable in my ear or lose its connection with my phone. I somehow always revert back to the regular earpiece that doesn't need to be charged, despite the annoyance of wires. But I love how comfortable this device is! I don't even feel it around my neck. The earpiece stays in just fine. In the weeks that I have been testing the device, I haven't yet lost my connection with my phone.
• Battery Life: With 10 hours of talk time, I haven't yet had to worry about making sure the LG Tone is charged. I have gone from commuting to work, using it after work to going on a run to running errands and using it around the house over the span of many days on one charge.
• Sound quality: It sounds great while on a call and while listening to music. The sound quality is clear and blocks out background noises.
All in all, I love this device! I am a runner and I don't normally run with music because the buds usually come out while running or the wires get in the way. But with this device, I can play music from my phone which I'm carrying anyway and listen to music (in one ear only, of course!) The device bounces a little but I didn't even notice it and it didn't bother me. As a text message comes in, the device beeps to alert you. If a phone call comes in, the device vibrates and beeps. I downloaded the LG Bluetooth Reader and I now love the device even more! As text messages come in, the messages are read. So now as I'm running or driving, I can just listen to the message and not have to look at my phone at all.
The LG Tone is great for an active, multi-tasking person. We are always on the go, and this device is one you shouldn't leave home without!
Pros Long battery life.
Hides well with collar shirts.
Comfortable and out of the way when not in use.
Cons No neck clasps.
Summary I use this with my Galaxy Note 2. An absolute necessity for me, the HBS-700 allows me to make and receive phone calls, play music, and activate some other S-Voice features without ever having to take out my phone. I can hide it under a collar shirt when I'm out and about, and it's mostly out of the way when I'm at the gym. One problem I find is that if you use this headphone for working out it will fall off whenever you lean back, so some kind of magnetic clasps would be a nice additional feature.
Pros Portable, has option for both sides of ears to enable better quality of sound.
Cons Picks up quite a bit of background noise. The person on the other side of the conversation will be able to hear quite a bit of the noise around the area you are.
Summary Used it often but noticed that when I'm in a very important conversation it picks up quite a bit of background noise around me. My boss wasn't able to hear me on multiple occasions. She wasn't the only one. Many times I have had to repeat myself multiple times to the person on the other side of the line. They need to fix the mic and make it pick up less background noise.
Pros Comfortable to wear... Work well under ear muffs. Great sound quality.
Much better than bluetooth sticking out of your ear all day. I commute to work (60-90 min). I watch videos on my Archos 5 or listen to music and now I never miss a phone call.
Cons This device should have the option of turning off the call dialer button. I often make calls just because my chin might press the button inadvertently.
Summary I will continue to buy this product as long as they make it. Can't wait for future models. I absolutely love it!
Pros -VERY comfortable
-Outstanding Noise cancellation
-While working out, sweat has never affected useage
-Stereo sound quality
Cons -Wires to the ear bugs should be longer
-While performing certain exercises, doesn't stay around neck... Could use a clip
Summary Overall, I would bye this product again over the other leading brands of wireless headsets... Outstanding sound quality and very comfortable.