Motorola S9-HD Headset (Black)
Results 20 of 77
"Steer clear of this disposeable headset"
Pros: - Decent sound
- Reasonably easy pairing
Cons: - Lost audio in one earpiece and charger connection came loose after 10 months of gentle use
- Motorola were not helpful at all with regards to replacement or even a discount on a newheadset
- Occlusion of exteriour sound was poor (OK indoors, not good
Summary: Likely the last Motorola product I will buy for a long while following terrible customer support.
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || || Yes || |
| $114.96 || | Back to CNET's review of the Motorola S9-HD Headset (Black)
Sponsored Premier Brands on CNET
- Headphones Type Headphones - Binaural
- Product type Headset
- Design In-ear (with behind-the-neck mount)
- Color White
- Weight 1 oz
- Sound output mode Stereo
- Addtional features EasyPair technology Echo cancellation Play/pause button Track select buttons Volume control Answer/end button SRS WOW