"The worst thing I have ever bought, period."0.5 starson by vmoutrie
Pros: Looks cool.
Cons: Microphone is hopeless.
Bluetooth constantly drops out.
Summary: After seeing glowing reviews online, I thought this headset was a safe bet to replace the standard Nokia corded headphones for listening to music and answering calls while walking to and from work.
After trying it for one day, I took great pleasure in snapping it to pieces in my hands and throwing it in the trash where it belongs. It really is that bad.
1. The microphone is useless. I tested it out with my partner when we were both at home in quiet rooms, and she couldn't even hear me then. It would have no chance if you were walking near traffic or on a bus.
2. The bluetooth drops in and out constantly. With my phone in my hip pocket, you couldn't get 5 seconds of music strung together without it stuttering or dropping out completely. You only get smooth music if you hold the phone up near you head.
3. They are very fragile. Mine had a crack in the plastic when they were delivered (bought online) which didn't affect the function, but no doubt if I used them for more than a day they would break sooner rather than later anyway.
4. They really don't fit very well, the rear wrap around hangs down low around your neck.
5. To operate the buttons they have to be pushed forcefully, shoving the ear pieces uncomfortably into your ears.