"Outstanding so far!"4.5 starson by ldater
Pros: Sound quality, comfort, design, range
Cons: Maybe a little clunky, can't connect a conf call with headset
Summary: I am a bluetooth fiend, having tried many. You can read my other reviews if you want more info. I've concluded that bluetooth opinions are like, uh, you know...everybody's got one. But from a pretty experienced user, I believe this is one of the best...right up there with the Plantronics 350. I'm fast becoming a big fan of the Plantronics headsets, having had the two 320's (that I stupidly gave away to my bro), and now the 350 and 510.
* Outstanding sound quality...full and rich
* Outstanding volume, great for noisy environments
* Excellent elimination of background noise, according to my brothers, with no echo or other "weird" sounds
* Even though it looks bulky or heavy, it's actually quite comfortable and lightweight
* Easy to switch to either ear
* I think it looks cool, even though that's subjective
* A little clunky for carrying around and handling when not in use, even though it does fold up to be more compact
* Can't use the headset to connect a conf call...have to use the phone
If I come up with anything new, good or bad, I'll report back.