"A worthy headset with lots of features"4.0 starson by MrGadgetman
Pros: Comfort, clarity, features, voice prompts.
Cons: Volume, charge cable.
Summary: This headset boast lots of features, most of which I don't use. I bought it for the comfort and utility. I hate those headsets that stick in your ear with only a clip because they don't stay in long and are a hassle to wear. I can wear this headset all day and half the time I forget that it's in my ear until I get an alert or a call. It has great build quality and feel. Also, there are dedicated mute, answer/end, volume, and power switches.
Talk time is about average for me.
1. Clarity: Everyone I talk to can hear me loud and clear, even when I'm in the car with road/cabin noise or outside in the elements.
2. Voice prompts: The headset talks to you and gives useful information like caller ID, battery status, and connection status. The latter comes in handy for when you walk too far from the phone. You can interact with it by instructing it to answer or ignore calls for you.
3. Gestures: If you pick up the headset while the phone rings it will answer the call. If you put down the headset while on the phone, it will mute the mic for you. If you put the headset down and pick up your phone to talk it will switch to the handset and vice versa. Some have complained that these features don't work well, but for me and my HTC One, they work as designed. I'm spoiled by them.
1. Not nearly loud enough because; A) the volume just doesn't play that loud to me, B) The tip doesn't seat in the ear tight enough to seal out noise. The loudness wouldn't be an issue if the earpiece seated snug in the ear like an earbud does. There are various tips to toy around with but still...
2. That freakin' charger! Why!? Just..., why?
All summed up. I would definitely recommend this unit, if you have the cash. It is worth it.