Pros Easy to use, great sound quality, pretty inexpensive, no complaints from people talk to through it.
Cons Not so easy to install
Summary Take all the things Bluetooth can do and roll them into one tool... The Parrot is the BOMB! It has voice recognition, you can transfer your phonebook to it, it had a caller ID screen, it Mutes the radio... You'll love it! CNET needs to check this thing out in person!
Pros easy to use,great sound quality,superb customer support
Cons not so easy to find knowlegeable repair shops
Summary I purchased the CK3000 model about a year ago and its a wonderfull bluetooth handsfree kit. I had trouble with the sound quality at first but this was due to improper installation by circuit city. Turns out the microphone wire shorted because it was stripped when it was installed. When the microphone was replaced the unit worked perfectly.
Although the business is french owned I was able to get help directly from the company via email and phone (they called me long dist!)My only comlpaint is that there are no authorized installers here in tampa,but that will prob change soon.
The only thing it doesnt do is take out the trash or wash my car. If it did I would have ranked it a 10!
Pros Never got to use it, so cannot say.
Cons Needs to be wired into car stereo, proper connectors not provided
Summary Bought this unit, with high expectations based on CNET Reviews. They must have been written by Parrot. The difficult installation combined with the poor documentation and support make it darn near impossible to install. I took the unit to a professional installer and he told me that he attempted to install the same unit in another customer's car without success. He told me that the connectors provided are not universal, so you have to find adapters that will allow it to be installed with your paricular radio...if you can find them. Anyone want to buy mine?
Pros Strong Value, reliable, proven track record!
Cons None, nada, zip
Summary Parrot car kit or Bluetooth earpiece? Where's the clear advantage?
Salespeople may tell you that Bluetooth earpieces are the low-cost solution to hands-free calling -- but a closer look reveals these claims to be misleading.
Here is a list of disadvantages that the earpiece manufacturers and resellers don't want you to know about:
* Nearly all Bluetooth earpieces have an internal battery that can't be removed. These batteries have a short life of approximately 300 charges, or approximately one earpiece per year (less if you recharge every day). And prices range from $20-$300, averaging about $50.
* The earpiece can't be used while it is charging.
* The earpieces don't fit everyone comfortably. One size definitely doesn't fit all; yet you cannot try the earpiece before you buy.
* The earpieces are uncomfortable for those who wear glasses or sunglasses.
* For reasons of hygiene, the earpieces should not be shared.
* Earpieces are easily lost, stolen, or broken.
* Bluetooth headsets, on average, last just 26 hours when not in use and only 2 to 3 hours when talking.
* The life of the battery starts to decline once you begin to use it, hence the talk time and standby time decreases.
* Many users purchase more than one Bluetooth earpiece, then finally give up and buy an integrated Bluetooth car kit.
* Potential harmful effects from radiation through the earpiece.
* Most people find the earpieces uncomfortable and ugly, and/or experience lousy audio quality.
* Many people will buy the earpiece believing it is more cost effective, ultimately they end up buying an integrated car kit because they just find it cumbersome to use.
For corporations looking to go hands-free, the disadvantages are multiplied. Bluetooth earpieces are more expensive than car kits over their 3-5 year life. Many employees resist using Bluetooth earpieces for reasons of comfort, aesthetics, and possible health risks. Yet no one will be unhappy with a Parrot hands-free car kit.
A Parrot Bluetooth car kit provides many years of robust, high-definition audio quality using your car stereo speakers. Parrot is hands-free at its finest!
Parrot is the undisputed leader in Bluetooth car kits, and the industry standard for corporate car and truck fleets across the country.
Keep your employees safe and happy with Parrot car kits. Parrot is hands-free done right.
Call Safewireless today!
Pros reliable, loud, and clear
Cons Voice command limited to voice tagged phone entries
Summary This is an excellent product. Which has good clarity volume and reliability. I had installation professionally done. Integrates well with stereo. Voice tagged phone book entries work well. but there are no other voice commands available. Definetly worth the money
Thanks for your submission!
Write a Review
|Initial Sort Order|
|Free Shipping||Yes|| |
|Buy this item and earn up to 150 Rewards points.||Yes|| |
|See all prices|