iPhone 5S, 5C account for 5.5% of all iPhone activations iPhone Lance Whitney
Ahead of Apple's fiscal fourth-quarter earnings announcement, mobile analytics firm Localytics says activations of the two new iPhones are on the rise.
Filter by topic:
- 2014 Honda Civic hits the lot with built-in Siri
- Imagine your face as your future iPhone password
- Shop Cyber Monday deals on your smartphone
- How to enable or disable Kindle-app screen rotation
- Can this iPhone app remote-control your dog?
- iPhone how-tos
- App how-tos
- Control your XBox 360 with an iPhone
- How to sync Outlook.com with iOS
- How to send large batches of photos
- Make your iPhone a game controller
- See All