iPhone 5S, 5C account for 5.5% of all iPhone activations iPhone Lance Whitney
Ahead of Apple's fiscal fourth-quarter earnings announcement, mobile analytics firm Localytics says activations of the two new iPhones are on the rise.
Filter by topic:
- Spotliter app adds real-time effects to your iOS videos
- Want to stump Siri? Try 'What's 3.23 minus 1.27?'
- 2014 Honda Civic hits the lot with built-in Siri
- How to enable or disable Kindle-app screen rotation
- Great iOS apps for planning Thanksgiving dinner
- iPhone how-tos
- App how-tos
- Control your XBox 360 with an iPhone
- How to sync Outlook.com with iOS
- How to send large batches of photos
- Make your iPhone a game controller
- See All