iPhone 5S, 5C account for 5.5% of all iPhone activations iPhone Lance Whitney
Ahead of Apple's fiscal fourth-quarter earnings announcement, mobile analytics firm Localytics says activations of the two new iPhones are on the rise.
Filter by topic:
- Want to stump Siri? Try 'What's 3.23 minus 1.27?'
- iPhone 5S supply almost meets demand
- Apple will now pay you for a water-damaged iPhone or iPad
- Sony releases PlayStation app for iOS, Android users
- One app to rule them all: Lego Lord of the Rings for iOS
- iPhone how-tos
- App how-tos
- Control your XBox 360 with an iPhone
- How to sync Outlook.com with iOS
- How to send large batches of photos
- Make your iPhone a game controller
- See All