Apple MacBook Pro (Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz, Nvidia GeForce 9400M w/ 512MB)
Results 13 of 44
"A worthy machine."
Pros: A carefully designed machine.
Cons: A mini displayport to VGA/DVI connector should be provided.
Summary: On the surface, the 13" macbook seems like a better buy than the 15" macbook pro. However, apart from their differences in screen size, the 15" macbook pro uses a much higher quality screen--using the same 9400M integrated graphics card. The level of sharpness and darkness very different for both machine. To me, a blurry 13" screen with a good uni-body is missing the point.
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Get free shipping on orders over $35.00 || See Site || |
| $3,000.00 || |
Back to CNET's review of the Apple MacBook Pro (Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz, Nvidia GeForce 9400M w/ 512MB)
- Release date10/15/08
- Processor Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- RAM installed size 4 GB
- Hard Drive 320 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
- Operating System Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Display Type 15.4 in TFT active matrix
- Max Resolution 1440 x 900 ( WXGA+ )
- Graphics Processor NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT / GeForce 9400M
- Optical Drive DVD±R (+R DL) - Integrated