Apple MacBook Pro Spring 2010 (Core i7 2.66GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15-inch)
Results 10 of 113
"Another over priced hamstrung apple."
Pros: core i7. Graphics?
Cons: Price, Price, small HD,Ram, and always one step behind it's competitors. Did i mention price?
Summary: If you're a hipster and you think owning an apple raises your social status, then this is for you. You can get a much better pc with all the bells and whistles for almost half the price and will do twice as much. I was a fool for buying this.
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Get free shipping on orders over $35.00 || Yes || |
| $1,999.00 || |
Back to CNET's review of the Apple MacBook Pro Spring 2010 (Core i7 2.66GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15-inch)
- Release date04/12/10
- Processor Intel Core i7 2.66 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- RAM installed size 4 GB
- Hard Drive 500 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
- Operating System Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Display Type 15.0 in TFT active matrix
- Max Resolution 1440 x 900 ( WXGA+ )
- Graphics Processor NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M / Intel HD Graphics
- Optical Drive DVD±RW (±R DL) - Integrated