Apple MacBook Pro Spring 2010 (Core i7 2.66GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15-inch)
Results 1 of 113
"2300bucks for a thing like this? Heavy junk?"
Pros: It do have update new CPU and new graphic card.
Cons: -appearance doesn't change
-still heavy for daily use
-price is disapoiting
Summary: The new processor and graphic does make a difference in every day computing, however, I am amazed that apple didn't take advantage of its design team. Take a look back, iphone 3gs is no difference in appearance from iphone 3g, ipad looks identical to ipod except the size and this time new macbook pro changes nothing, every single inch is identical to the former macbook pro. Apple fans such as me are so disappointed that apple is no longer the "apple" famous for sleek design but "apple" just cost you double for its "brand" !!!
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Get free shipping on orders over $25! || Yes || |
| $1,999.00 || | Back to CNET's review of the Apple MacBook Pro Spring 2010 (Core i7 2.66GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15-inch)
Sponsored Premier Brands on CNET
- Release date04/12/10
- Processor Intel Core i7 2.66 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- Memory 4 GB / 8 GB (max)
- Hard Drive 500 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
- Operating System Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Display Type 15.0 in TFT active matrix
- Max Resolution 1440 x 900 ( WXGA+ )
- Graphics Processor NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M / Intel HD Graphics
- Optical Drive DVD±RW (±R DL) - Integrated