Apple MacBook Pro Spring 2010 (Core i7 2.66GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15-inch)
Results 1 of 113
"then dont get one"
Pros: its fast, it has the innovation, good warranty, lightweight, its beautiful, it has OSX...what else do you need?
Cons: vram with the higher priced model
Summary: if you dont like apple then obviously, dont get this computer, we all know you go around searching for posts about apple to troll about. about the computer, its sickkk...ran final cut and the conversion is so fast, aperture renders so fast... i have last years model and im gonna save up for this one. if you buy a 600 dollar pc from walmart, you get a 600 dollar pc from walmart.
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Get free shipping on orders over $25! || Yes || |
| $1,999.00 || | Back to CNET's review of the Apple MacBook Pro Spring 2010 (Core i7 2.66GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15-inch)
Sponsored Premier Brands on CNET
- Release date04/12/10
- Processor Intel Core i7 2.66 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- Memory 4 GB / 8 GB (max)
- Hard Drive 500 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
- Operating System Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Display Type 15.0 in TFT active matrix
- Max Resolution 1440 x 900 ( WXGA+ )
- Graphics Processor NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M / Intel HD Graphics
- Optical Drive DVD±RW (±R DL) - Integrated