HP 630 (15.6" - P P6200 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD)
Results 1 of 5
"Constant thermal shutdowns, don't buy!!!"
Pros: Looks good, good price, and worked good for the first two days.
Cons: Started having thermal shutdowns after day two even though I use it on a laptop cooling pad. I am in the process of sending it back for either a replacement or repair. They better not even think of making me pay the return shipping as this is my second HP
Summary: I checked reviews on this HP 630 laptop after the fact, and found lots of people are having the same problem I am with the thermal shutdown issue. HP should recall this item and stop causing they're customers all these hassles. They have to know there are issues with this model.
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Get free shipping on orders over $25! || Yes || |
| $499.99 || | Back to CNET's review of the HP 630 - 15.6" - P P6200 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD
Sponsored Premier Brands on CNET
- Processor Intel Pentium P6200 / 2.13 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- Memory 4 GB / 8 GB (max)
- Hard Drive 320 GB - Serial ATA-300 - 5400 rpm
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition
- Display Type 15.6 in TFT active matrix
- Max Resolution 1366 x 768 ( HD )
- Graphics Processor Intel HD Graphics Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0
- Optical Drive DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM - Integrated