"I love it!"4.5 starson by coral.white
Pros: too many to list
Cons: battery life, takes a looooong time to boot up
Summary: I did a lot of research before buying this laptop, and I absolutely love it! It's relatively inexpensive ($699 after rebates), has 120 gigs of storage (better than most laptops), nice speakers, beautiful Windows Vista, High Definition display, a classy design, and the keys feel great under my fingers.
I've been using this computer for a month or so. The only bad things I've really noticed are:
1. It takes forever to fully boot up. But the standby feature is very efficient.
2. The battery goes dead in about 2 hours. I'm not sure how this compares with other laptops.
3. The body of the laptop is shiny black and shows fingerprints very easily. It seems like I'm constantly wiping it clean.
4. When it comes out of standby, I have to disconnect from my wireless network (or wi-fi connection), and then re-connect, or the internet doesn't work.
5. I have had a couple of software compatibility problems with Windows Vista, but that's not HP's fault.
Overall, I would highly recommend this laptop. It's beautiful, fast, and worth every penny.