HP Pavilion dv6226us (Core Duo 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Vista Home Premium)
Results 1 of 7
"I just got mine love it."
Pros: wireless works fine, It looks great & good price
Cons: Already had to call hp about the dvd player.
Summary: I just got mine jan.2007 I love it and use it 3 or more hours every day. I like the remote and the sleekness it's not real fast but it get's you there. And for the price and what it offers best I could find. I will buy another hp again.
Thanks for your submission!
Back to CNET's review of the HP Pavilion dv6226us (Core Duo 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Vista Home Premium)
See manufacturer website for availability.
Set price alert
- Processor Intel Pentium T2060 / 1.6 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- RAM installed size 1 GB
- Hard Drive 120 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
- Operating System Microsoft Windows Vista Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
- Display Type 15.4 in TFT active matrix
- Max Resolution 1280 x 800 ( WXGA )
- Graphics Processor Intel GMA 950 Dynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0
- Optical Drive DVD±RW (+R DL) / DVD-RAM