Toshiba Satellite U845W-S410
Results 1 of 2
"HD crashed after 2 months"
Pros: Will never buy Toshiba again
Cons: Worst customer service ever
Summary: They run some racket where if a part under warranty breaks they make up some other issue that costs over 200 dollars to fix for them to replace the HD. REal scam artists, and technical knowledge I encountered was insulting.
Thanks for your submission!
Back to CNET's review of the Toshiba Satellite U845W-S410
Sponsored Premier Brands on CNET
- Release date07/23/12
- Processor Intel 3rd Gen Core i5 i5-3317U / 1.7 GHz ( 2.6 GHz ) ( Dual-Core )
- Memory 8 GB / 10 GB (max)
- Hard Drive 500 GB - Serial ATA-300 - 5400 rpm
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- Display Type 14.4 in
- Max Resolution 1792 x 768 ( HD+ )
- Graphics Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Optical Drive None