"DON'T BUY-PRINTER WITH FAIR QUALITY AND EXPENSIVE TONER"0.5 starson by Chris_OU
Pros: Fair printer, and scanner, but not good. I bought this to avoid going to FedExKinkos for brochure printing. Colors are not true and quality/resolution is poor once the font size less than 10. I still have to go to Kinko
Cons: Print quality is ok at best.
1) Toner cartridges are expense and the printer will just stop printing at some point.
2) Color and scan resolution is not that great.
3) I never could the the wireless working with my laptop (windows XP).
Summary: Don't be fooled. Don't buy this printer.
1) Toner cartridges are expense and the printer will just stop printing at some point. It tells you the toner cartridge is low, but when you remove and shake it, you can feel toner still in the cartridge. The last page I printed looked fine. You are dead in the water until you replace the expansive cartridge. What kind of company does this? A company I will never buy from again....
2) Color resolution is not that great. I bought this printer so I would not have to go to FedExKinkos for my color brochure printing. This printer does not even close. Colors are not true and print resolution is poor when font size gets less than 10 point.
3) Scan quality is not that good.
4) I never could the the wireless working with my laptop (windows XP). I had no problem with Windows 7.
I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER LEXMARK PRINTER ! ! !