Logitech MX 1100 Cordless Laser Mouse
Results 1 of 29
"Buy Rechargeable Batteries"
Pros: I have used rechargable batteries in my mice for years
2 batts sit in the wall charger and 2 in the mouse
I swap em as needed
I have thrown out 2 perfectly good bluetooth headsets when the battery died
User replaceable batteries is a huge plus for me
Cons: The on-mouse DPI setting is a waste for most users who will set it and forget it.
No Linux version of the SetPoint software.
Summary: Not the best gaming mouse, but for business users, programmers, and other power users, this is probably the best choice.
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Get free shipping on orders over $35.00 || Yes || |
| $99.99 || |
| || || Yes || |
| $65.42 || |
Back to CNET's review of the Logitech MX 1100 Cordless Laser Mouse
- Release date08/19/08
- Compatibility Mac PC
- Battery size AA type
- Interfaces 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Operating system Microsoft Windows Vista / XP Apple MacOS X 10.3.9 or later
- Movement Detection Technology:Movement Resolution 1600 dpi
- Connector type 4 pin USB Type A
- Input device type Mouse
- Input Device:Connectivity Technology Wireless