Razer Lachesis (Banshee Blue)
Results 1 of 7
"Good solid feel,takes a bit getting used to"
Pros: Ummm 4000 dpi? Looks amazing?
Cons: Not the bigest fan of the design. I preferred my deathadder over this thing. If your a lefty tho more power to ya! Takes a bit to get used to,Price 80 bucks!?! Thank god I got it for $25 online. (Brand new too)
Summary: Deathadder has a better feel to me. I mean who really needs 4000 dpi. The deathadder reigns supreme but if you want dpi switching and less bugs then the deathadder, I would recommend it! It is really solid and the lights are sick!
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Get free shipping on orders over $35.00 || Yes || |
| $90.00 || |
Back to CNET's review of the Razer Lachesis (Banshee Blue)
- Compatibility PC
- Interfaces 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Operating system Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 Microsoft Windows XP Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit versions) Microsoft Windows Vista Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition
- Movement Detection Technology:Movement Resolution 4000 dpi
- Connector type 4 pin USB Type A
- Input device type Mouse
- Input Device:Connectivity Technology Wired
- Movement Detection Technology Laser