This new dual-camera module combines images from a wide-angle and telephoto lens to create much-improved smartphone zoom, with no moving parts. Hit play to see a demo.
Churning out dozens of videos a day is exhausting and difficult work, but the magic of video editing makes it look so easy. Take a peek behind the curtain and see what it looks like before the magic.
Weon Glasses promise to put discrete smartphone notifications in fashionable frames.
The Grand 2 isn't quite up there with the likes of the Galaxy S5, but it's still a good-looking, powerful mobile, and could be substantially cheaper
Ford chose the 2014 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, typically a smartphone and tablet show, to unveil the latest generation of the most popular car in the world. Let's take a look inside.
Samsung's mid-range LTE mobile isn't the swankiest smartphone of the bunch, but does have 4G powers
This eight-core mobile from UK-based underdog Kazam also offers a 720p resolution and an 8-megapixel camera. We go hands-on
This 5-inch smartphone-tablet hybrid is shockingly chunky, with a hot-swappable battery and a blocky industrial design.
Samsung isn't best known as a headphone-maker, but these soft, comfy cans seem promising. We go hands-on, and check out Samsung's other new audio kit
Sony's wearable tech wants to create a Life Log using your information. We strap it to our wrists for a hands-on video
Latest MWC 2014 News
- Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile to carry Samsung Galaxy S5 News Scott Webster 47 weeks ago
- The good, the bad and the oddities of MWC 2014 (video) News Rich Trenholm 47 weeks ago
- Behind the scenes of the CNET UK Podcast at MWC 2014 Photos Rich Trenholm 47 weeks ago
- All the best CNET TV bloopers from Mobile World Congress News Kent German 47 weeks ago
- FLIR iPhone thermal imaging camera at Mobile World Congress 2014 (pictures) Photos Andrew Hoyle, Jason Parker 47 weeks ago
- The monetized future of BBM News Seamus Byrne 47 weeks ago
- Wearable tech multiplies and goes mainstream at MWC 2014 Analysis Brian Bennett 47 weeks ago
- Tablets struggle to maintain their identity at Mobile World Congress 2014 Analysis Eric Franklin 47 weeks ago
- A look at the Chinese booths at Mobile World Congress (pictures) Photos Aloysius Low 47 weeks ago
- Best of Mobile World Congress: Samsung Galaxy S5, Mozilla $25 phone, smart glove and more Opinion Jason Jenkins 47 weeks ago
- Corephotonic dual-camera puts optical zoom on phones Video Luke Westaway 47 weeks ago
- Android widgets on the Nokia X feel out of place Opinion Aloysius Low 47 weeks ago
- Mobile World Oops Video Luke Westaway, Seamus Byrne, Eric Franklin, Lynn La, Jessica Dolcourt, Brian Bennett, Rich Trenholm 47 weeks ago
- Weon Glasses: Smart looks for smartphones Video Brian Bennett 47 weeks ago
- At MWC 2014, phone makers go after the next billion, biometrics Analysis Jessica Dolcourt 47 weeks ago
- The chips of Samsung's Galaxy S5 -- Exynos and Snapdragon News Shara Tibken 47 weeks ago
- Sony finally puts full weight behind Xperia phones News Roger Cheng 47 weeks ago
- Super-slim Gionee Elife S5.5 could be world's thinnest (hands-on) Review Aloysius Low 47 weeks ago
- The headphones, cases and accessories of Mobile World Congress 2014 (photos) Photos Andrew Hoyle 47 weeks ago
- Samsung: We're working on 64-bit chips for this year News Shara Tibken 47 weeks ago
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Everything you need to know (FAQ) FAQ Jessica Dolcourt 47 weeks ago
- Ford 'not married' to Microsoft for next-gen Sync, but BlackBerry isn't necessarily in News Tim Stevens 47 weeks ago
- Fashion meets functional eye wear (pictures) Photos Brian Bennett 47 weeks ago
- Corephotonics' dual-camera tech will change smartphone imaging News Aloysius Low 47 weeks ago
- Look smart and stay connected with the Weon Glasses Review Brian Bennett 47 weeks ago