"Great storage capacity and build quality"3.0 starson by columbus13
Pros: 1. For those of you who can't walk without all the music they ever had, this is the product you should be looking for.
2. The build quality is also great.
3. Screen is crystal clear and bright.
4. Ipod gets thinner by every generation..!
Cons: 1. Sound quality is not great. Clipping occurs even at medium volumes for all high bass presets.
2. Hangs every now and then when hooked up with docking devices like harman kardon.
3. The device is heavier and is not meant for gym workouts.
Summary: Its an average device for the price. Though its not meant for jogging and workouts, it can be conveniently used during almost all day to day activities. I hope that apple will address item no. 1 in "cons" through some firmware updates. I had to get my first 120G ipod replaced by apple coz the HDD got damaged since i left it inside the car overnight during cold weather...! If you are someone who can manage with medium quality music, this one is worth a try. Audiophiles stay away...! There are better players in the market for lesser price now a days. :-)